A number of PhD positions are now available to study applied geophysics, working jointly between myself (and colleagues) at Bristol University and the British Geological Survey.
We have 4 projects advertised. Click the links to see more information about each project:
- imaging slope stability to assess landslide risk
- characterising fractures in unconventional hydrocarbon reservoirs
- monitoring and modelling induced seismicity in the UK
- monitoring the geophysical and geomechanical response to CO2 injection at CCS sites
We're really excited about these projects, so please forward on to anyone you know who will soon be finishing their undergrad or masters degree in subjects such as geoscience, physics, computer science or mathematics.
* Please note the following regarding eligibility for DTP funding: